Brief Summary of Job Expectations:
- After training, performs gutter cleanings, gutter repair, gutter installation & gutter protection to Holy City Gutterworks standards in accordance with the crew lead and posted schedule
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times (approved work pants, work shirt & proper footwear)
- Maintains communication with the management team so that they may keep customers aware of complications and delays
- Help keep the provided work trucks and trailers tidy and materials neat and orderly
- Work with installation lead to maintain schedule and complete work on schedule
- Be vigilant and conscious of the safety of both you and your teammates. Safety is the number one priority.
- Customer Service is the cornerstone of our business and something we take very seriously, and we expect our employees to maintain our ideals when it comes to handling the relationship with our customers
Holy City Gutterworks is a growing company in the Charleston area. Our current members have been a part of various gutter operations and home improvement companies both locally and nationally. Our business is growing and we are in need of capable hands as we continue to expand. We hold customer service and satisfaction in high regard, and expect our employees to make every decision based on that ideal. We expect to deliver quality work at every job and train our employees to service and install seamless gutters and gutter protection as correctly as possible.
We are regional dealers of mastershield gutter protection and maintain the installation practices established by the corporate office of Mastersheild. Your training will include learning those installation practices.
To apply for this poition, please fill out the form provided online, or email resume's to [email protected] or call 843.352.9269
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Robert Word
Email: [email protected]